When you updating or restore your IOS device, you may receive iTunes Error 3004. This error usually occurs when iTunes cannot get a response from the update server. The other causes may be involved in occurrence this error, such as Internet Connection, Oldest version of iTunes, Firewall Settings, Antivirus firewall on your Computer, and due to Hosts File on Your Computer, etc. So, if you having a problem with iTunes error 3004 while upgrading or restoring your iPhone, then don’t worry about it. Here, the blog will explain you simple steps, How to Fix iTunes Error 3004 When Updating the iPhone?, Then just simply walk through the steps, to fix this problem.
Solutions to Fix iTunes Error 3004:-
Solution 1:- Check the Network Connection
Firstly, you should check your internet connection. iTunes error 3004 is usually due to iTunes is unable to connect to Apple firmware verification server to verify your device. So the important thing for you is to check the network connection that you are using. If the network doesn’t work, then restarting the network modem or router or use the different internet if possible.
If you are using Wi-Fi, then check to see if the connection is strong enough and that you are connected.
Solution 2:- Switched Off Antivirus Firewall on Your Computer
Antivirus programs could create connection or software conflict with iTunes. Then you should need to switch off Antivirus firewall completely or temporarily uninstall your security software.
Solution 3:- Verify Your Firewall Settings
You should need to verify that your firewall setting, actually sometimes may mark the iTunes as an insecure or suspicious connection and block all access to the internet. So, if you are using Windows Defender, then try to disable it a while and update your iPhone. If you use a third-party firewall, then you should check whether your iTunes is blacklisted or simply disable the firewall for a specific time period.
Related Blog: How To Fix iTunes Error 4013 ?
Solution 4:- Edit the Hosts File on Your Computer
Often your computer’s host’s file is causing communication issue between the iTunes and Apple’s servers. In this case, you can edit the host’s file on your computer in order to fix iTunes error 3004.
Edit the Hosts File on Your Computer For Windows 10/8/7:
- Locate C:\\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the hosts file with any text editor or Notepad
- Then find and delete all the lines that has .apple.com and then Save it.
- Now, reboot your computer and restore or update your device again.
Edit the Hosts File on Your Computer For On OSX:
- Go to \etc\ and find the file that called Hosts and Copies that file and pastes it on your desktop.
- Then open the file and find the line that has .apple.com and delete all this line that has .apple.com and then save it.
- Now, locate the \etc folder again and overwrite the host’s file that you just edited.
- Next, reboot your computer and restore or update your device again.
Solution 5:-Update iTunes
Also, you should try to update the iTunes. It’s a good idea or also significant part that the version of iTunes you are using be updated. If it’s not, then try to take a moment to download the latest version of iTunes and then try to update your device again.
Solution 6:- Use the Best Way To Upgrade Your iPhone with ReBoot
All methods above can’t solve the iTunes error 3004 still? Then don’t panic, you should use the Reiboot Tool, which is the best and easiest way to fix the problem, and upgrades your iOS device( iPhone, iPad or iPod) which get stuck during updating or restoring.
Follow the Steps to do This Thing.
- First of all, on your computer free download and install reboot tool like ReiBoot, or you can choose according to your needs, on your computer.
- Launch the program and Run ReiBoot Pro, and after installing connect your iPhone to a computer with USB. On the main interface, click on “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Then hit on “Start” and follow the wizards to put your device into recovery mode or DFU mode to get your device detected.
- Once your iPhone is detected, download the firmware package matching for your iPhone. It will take some time since the firmware package is around 2.5 GB.
- After downloading. Click “Start Repair” to restore your device. After the restore, your device will reboot automatically and update to the latest iOS version.
I hope your issue is fixed.
In case, you are facing the same error code, then contact to our Apple customer support experts to instant get help.
Dial iTunes Customer Support Phone Number +1-877-760-6133 To Connect With Specialist:-
iTunes Customer Support Phone Number +1-877-760-6133 is a toll-free number and accessible all the time, 24×7 days to help. You just need to dial this number and make an instant and easily connect with a team of iTunes Customer Support team, where the highly experienced and dedicated technicians will give you comprehensive guidance to fix this issue. Also, you can acquire the optimized and hasty solutions to fix other kinds of iTunes technical issues. Hence, get in touch with Apple customer support experts now, for further iTunes mishaps.