It’s very easy to use iPads, but extremely secure, password system built into them. You can set your iPad to require a passcode before it will open. But in case, if someone enters an incorrect passcode six times or more than that, then your iPad will lock itself and you will need to go through an unlocking process. Then the restoration process often erases the data that you have stored on your iPad, though you may be able to restore it from a previous backup.
Defined here are some steps that help to unlock your iPad when it’s locked & says connect to iTunes.
Follow Steps When iPad is Disabled and Says Connect to iTunes:-
- Start by leaving your iPad’s sync cable plugged into your computer but unplugged from your iPad’s dock or Lightning connector.
- Then hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button on your iPad for a few seconds until a red slider appears. Slide it to shut down the iPad.
- Next, hold down the iPad’s “Home” button and connect the sync cable to it while you are still holding the button.
- Make sure that don’t release the “Home” button until you see a screen that says “Connect to iTunes?”
- At this point, your computer will let you know that it is connected to an iPad in Recovery Mode.
- Then click the “OK” button on your computer and then click the “Restore” button to restore the device and eliminate the passcode.
iPad Customer Care Number to Fix iPad is Disabled Issues :-
If you have any questions or confusion about the above steps, then just contact with iPad Customer Support team, where a team of well-qualified and experienced will gladly help you to resolve your iPad issue. The knowledgeable and qualified technicians will give you comprehensive guidance to eradicate to your any kind of iPad issues or issues in a less time. Hence, call now to experts and obtain immediate help for Apple iPad device queries.
Call us: Toll free USA: +1-800-281-3707, UK: +44-800-000-0000, AUS: +61-180-000-0000
Mail us: email@example.com