Do you want to delete your Apple ID on Mac? You have created an Apple ID account and have access iTunes, App Store or iCloud account! Now you don’t need an Apple ID to use any Apple device. Your computer will continue to work, as will your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Then here you can easily delete/ Deactivate your apple ID account follow these steps.
How to Deactivate/Delete Apple ID?
- Launch iTunes
- Go to “Store” menu
- Click View My Apple ID
- Enter password.
- Now choose to Deauthorize all computers
- Confirm the de- authorization process
- Shut down iCloud services
- In the Manage Devices window, click “Remove” for every device listed.
- Disable Auto Renew. If you’ve set up an iTunes Match subscription with your Apple ID, be sure to turn that off. Click the “Turn Off Auto-Renew” button.
Need Help For Apple ID Issues? Contact Apple Customer Support Professionals Now:-
If you need to the above process or you have any doubts, then immediately connect with a team of Apple iD Customer Support. The experienced and qualified technicians will give you the complete guidance to solve this problem. In addition, you can get the instant support to resolve other kinds of Apple ID account related queries.
Call us : Toll free USA: +1-855-626-0142, UK: +44-800-000-0000, AUS: +61-180-000-0000
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org