Set up An Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks
Create an Apple ID is very easier when you set up a new iPhone device or you sign in to iTunes or iCloud for the first time. You can also go to the Apple ID site and then choose “Create a New Apple ID”.
Steps to Create a New Apple ID
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose your country.
- Enter a birth date. Tap Next.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Create a password. Verify the password.
- Select a security question. Type in the answer.
- Repeat two more times.
- Tap Submit.