Every IOS and MacOS device must have an Apple ID associated with it. As, an Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. Then, if you want to use an Apple device, then it’s mandatory to sign up for an Apple ID.
Here’s How you can create a new iD on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.2, 10.3 and earlier.
- Open the “Settings” app from the home screen of the device.
- Tap Sign in to your iPad or iPhone device.
- Tap “iCloud”.
- Apple ID dialog box displays asking for your Apple ID and password. To create a new Apple ID, tap “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it”.
- Tap “Create a new Apple ID”.
- Enter a birth date.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your “first” and “last name”.
- Tap “Next”.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
Need Help! Contact Now Apple id Support Toll-Free Number +1-855-847-1975:-
If you need any assistance to follow the above steps, then you should contact with a team of Apple customer support. The skilled and experienced professionals will give you instant and comprehensive guidance to solve the issue. Also, they will assist you in troubleshooting other kind of Apple ID technical problems.
Call on Toll-free Numbers Now:
USA: +1-855-847-1975, UK: +44-800-000-0000, AUS: +61-180-000-0000