If you forgot the pass-code for your iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch, or if a message says that your device is disabled, then you need to Reset Disabled iPad. Generally, it happens when you enter the wrong pass-code on an iOS device six times in a row, then that you locked out and a message saying that your device is disabled. Then don’t worry! Unlock your disabled device is a simple iTunes backup. Erase your device with recovery mode to remove your pass-code.
Follow These Steps to Reset Disabled iPad and steps to Remove Your Passcode:-
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and then open iTunes.
- Select the device in the upper right-hand corner to display its properties on the main screen.
- Click on the “Back Up Now” button to start a sync.
- You may be prompted to type in your password on your IOS device to start the sync because the device is locked.
- Once you have typed in your password, you can cancel the backup and start using your device.
iPad Customer Support Phone Number +1-855-626-0142 for iPad Help:
In case you have any issue to follow the steps, then obtain iPad customer support at iPad technical support number works 24 hours. A team of well-experienced and qualified technicians work round the clock to provide instant solutions & correct guidance to your iPad technical difficulties. Hence, connect with proficient technicians to get further help to iPad queries.
Contact Anytime At Toll free Numbers 24×7 days:-