A reset is done by holding the home button and sleep/wake button down at the same time. But about a restore and it’s only done with iTunes on a computer, as you can erase everything off the device by the following you can go to “settings”, then “general”, then “reset”, and then “erase all content and settings” option. But, if you want to reset iPad, which is locked, then you can simply reset it without any trouble, without a Computer also. Putting the iPad in recovery mode deletes all the content on it and restores it to a factory state. Here are Steps to Reset iPad Without a Computer by iPad customer support team.
Steps to Reset iPad Without a Computer:-
- Disconnect the iPad from the computer, but leave the USB cable connected to the computer.
- Hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button for several seconds until a red slider appears. Move your finger across the slider to turn the iPad off.
- Connect the iPad to the computer while holding down the “Home” button to turn on the iPad.
- Release the “Home” button when you see a message that says, “Connect to iTunes.”
- Launch iTunes.
- Then iTunes will alert you that it detects a device in Recovery Mode.
- Click “OK” button and click “Restore” to reset the iPad.
Get iPad Customer Support Professionals Help To Aid:
In case you have any problem to follow the steps, then you can contact with the iPad customer support service team, who works 24 hours for your help. A team of well-experienced and qualified technicians will provide you the complete guidance and reliable solutions to your iPad technical difficulties or errors. Hence, connect with talented technicians now to get further help to the iPad queries.
Contact Anytime At Toll free Numbers 24×7 days:-