The MacBook Air Won’t Turn On And Black Screen problem is mainly due to power issues,waking up from sleep mode,Software application errors and broken disk permission or login item issues. Fix MacBook Air won’t turn on and black screen problem with effective measures available at our end. Even if users have never had Windows operating system but they must heardabout this BSODproblems. The black screen issue in MacBook Pro is a serious kind of issuewhich is critical for users and as a result it will ruin activities when they are working with it. Types of issue which will grind to a halt and below we have solutions to remove the problem in easy ways.
Steps to fix MacBook Air won’t turn on and black screen problems are
Step 1: Check for power problems
- If the MacBook Pro was in charge state then, do ensure that the plug did notfall out of the wall or that anyone has tripped over the cord. So, here has a checkon your battery cycles to know whether they need a replacement or not. To do this, perform below instructions:
- The first thing is to go to the Apple menu which is there at the top left of your Mac. Select “About this Mac” option and tap on “System Report” icon. Once you have completed, choose the “Power” button from the right-hand side.
- From the power panel, users have to search down until they find any cycle count as well as condition for their battery. If the message is all about “Poor” or “Bad” condition then, go and purchase a new battery for the MacBook Pro.
Step 2: Restart the device now
- To fix MacBook Air won’t turn on and black screen problems, tap onCNTRL + EJECT keys so that you can bring up the dialog box and press “Enter button” even if the dialog box will appear.
- This is because the “Shut Down” option is here for users to select.Press the power button to restart the device now. Now, here the “CNTRL + CMND + EJECT” option will trigger a restart message. Now, hold the power button for at-least 5 seconds so that it can shut down. Wait for another 15 seconds and press the button to reboot again.
Step 3: Try to work with Known Key Sequence
- Here as per as MacBook Support technicians, press the power button which will normally bring up a shutdown dialog box
- Press the “S” button and here the hotkey will send your Mac into its sleep mode.
- Hold down the power button to do a hard shut down.
- Wait for at-least 15 seconds before you press the power again to restart.
Step 4: Reset the NVRAM/PRAM
Shut down the Mac and press the power button. After that, you will come across a startup sound where users have to hold down “CMND + OPT + P + R” icon.
Hold it until there is another startup sound and then release them.
Step 5: Check and repair your disk permissions
At last, all you need is to run ‘CleanMyMac’ option on the device. Open your app and go to ‘Maintenance” icon and repair “Repair Disk Permissions”. Tap “Run” icon and you’re all set.
For more such issues, connect with our technical experts helpline +1-877-552-8560
We are a group of ethe xpert team available 24/7 hours at Dial +1-877-552-8560 MacBook Support Number to assist customers in all possible manners. Our technical team studies every issue from the core to deliver exact remedies at your desk. Place calls at our end and get solutions right at your desk. We bring solutions spontaneously.