Apple error-18 occurs due to the corruption on device in the media library. To Fix Apple iTunes Error -18, you should immediately take advice from dexterous techies. For that, you only need to grasp our completely free Apple Customer Service from the comfort of your home.
Every, new year ‘Apple’ brand launch new products or gadgets which is being loved by the consumers in using it. Are you trying to restore your iPhone? Getting failed to do so because of error -18? If so, then now you need to update the latest version of iTunes and only then your restoring should resolve this issue. Well, here we are available 24/7 to help you out. So, don’t forget to avail Apple Customer Care Service, otherwise you will miss the chance to make conversation with qualified techies. You can also follow the steps mentioned below on your device.
Here are Steps to Fix Apple iTunes Error -18
- Restore Settings
- In your Apple device, just go into “Settings” section.
- After that go to “General” tab and then do a full delete of settings and data.
- Now do hard-reset by holding the power key and home key while the ‘Apple logo’ appears.
- Now plug back into iTunes.
- iTunes recognizes your device and then offers to set it up fresh.
- Now pick “Restore” button and agree to the prompts and complete the process.
- Now, finally iTunes will download the latest firmware and restore your device.
Now, check your error whether it is resolved or still remaining. If still getting same error, then follow the next below mentioned steps.
Related Blog: How To Reset A Forgotten Apple ID Password ?
- Update The Latest Version Of iTunes
- First of all open up iTunes.
- Then tap on “Help” option which is placed at the top of the iTunes window in the main menu bar.
- Next click “Check for Updates” and then you will be prompted with “A new version of iTunes is available”.
- Download it now by clicking the “Download iTunes”.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
Dial Apple Tech Support Number +1-877-552-8560 to Grow Your Knowledge:
In case such an error is still persisting by you, then don’t be disheartened as we have connoisseurs who are well-trained in handling your queries. Only you have to make a call at Apple Tech Support Number +1-877-552-8560and stay tuned with technical geeks in a hassle free manner. The best part of our service is, you are not asked to pay a single penny while eradicating your hurdles.