The iTunes error 50 is widely faced error by users while iTunes is not at all connected to its database server and its synced applications, music, video as well as other content that are not being presented in the software interface. Well, other main causes of this error are due to Internet Connectivity technical glitches. Such errors are commonly faced by every computer user who has installed the iTunes causing a hamper to regularly functioning of the process. The actual cause of this error is unknown but yes, it can easily be solved. You should know that this kind of error can occur in any iOS devices which includes iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, 5c, 4s etc and many more.
It is advised for users to fix this issue as soon as possible and thus they can avoid future technical difficulty while operating with it. The error can easily get into a user’s device who has iPhone 6, 4S, 5/ 5C/ 5S, etc. In fact there are many users who face several data loss situation and wants to restore the iPhone from error 50. But without worrying much, our iPhone technical support expert team has a solution to this issue on how to fix iTunes or iPhone Error 50 on iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+ Version For Mac.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error 50 on iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+ Version For Mac
Step 1 : Creating a Backup with the help of iCloud
• Go to “Settings > iCloud > Backup” icon which is located in the iOS 8 or its later version.
• Get access to “Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup” option in iOS 7 or its earlier version.
• Click on the “Backup Now” menu and do make sure that the backup process is thoroughly completed by simply tapping on “Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage” icon. This will help you to proceed with the steps involved in fixing the iTunes error 50 error.
• Users need to choose their iDevice as a backup option which they have created just now will appear with the time mentioned in it and its file size.
• While performing this process, ensure that the device is well connected with your Wi-Fi network until the process is being complete and the iCloud backup is turned on.
Step 2 : Automatically Backup the Device
Here, users are suggested that if the iCluod backup is turned on then they automatically need to backup their iCloud as and when needed. But only if:
a) The device is well connected to a Wi-Fi network.
b) Device’s screen is entirely locked.
c) Phone is properly connected to the power source.
d) Users must have enough space available in their iCloud device for the backup purposes.
Fix iTunes Error 50 When Restore / Update to iOS 10.3 / 9 / 8 by iTunes Technical Support Experts
So, these are few steps that are needed to fix iTunes error 50 and I hope your queries related to this particular issue have been solved out. For more doubts and problems of iTunes, users are encouraged to give us a call at iTunes Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-877-0901 and get instant solution to their issues.